More disrespect from the NFL.......

put this in the other thread but feels it needs reiterating. Why the hell is anyone actually giving two ****s what a couple of football players and highschool kids are doing, this is seriously one of the most worthless stories I've heard in a loooooonnnnggggg time.

With he regards of Freedom of Speech. Why is the NFL fining all these guys for wearing Pink and shoes that support the victims of 9/11?

im just curious

all the patriots, former military, right wing, etc. folks who are getting mad at this.....how many are going to turn off the NFL for good?

the NFL has been ****ing up for a good while now, like, i dont think they have ever been a good thing honestly (except in regards to making certain people money).

its a ****ty professional sport. the teams arent even comprised of players from the area; so when you buy and trade players, it might as well be overpaid slave trading IMO. i mean, why in the holy hell would you have any fanship or team loyalty as someone who watches?

will never make sense to me. the NFL execs are laughing because this is getting people talking about football and espn finally has something to cover other than ****ty wardrobe malfunctions and gossip from has-been athletes crammed into 3000 dollar suits

yall want to hurt the NFL? dont watch it ever again and stop having an opinion on what these retards do. it pisses me off that someone can be that disrespectful but why even get mad?

the following quote is appropriate in terms of the BLM, and just idiots in general:

"no one is impressed or scared of dog ****, people just want to avoid it because it is simply dog ****"

Back
Top Bottom