More disrespect from the NFL.......

Some one paying you and have the right to take that pay away? Straw man type of argument yet again.
Sure they could fire him I suppose, but what do you think about being fired for a peaceful protest with both positive and negative impacts with no real way to objectively measure either of them? His jersey sales have jumped dramatically. That suggests at least one positive monetary impact for the league.

Of course it does. Lets say someone cuts you off in traffic....F'ing XYZ car driver, F'ing New Jersey Drivers, F'ing Asian drivers, etc etc. If you're waiting for a time where your opinions represent nobodies but your own, you'll be waiting a while.
I just call everyone a ****in moron. Lol
Who gets to decide? You? The government?
The business owner.

By the people supplying the money for the operation of the company. Ultimately the end users, US. By taking away the financial support, and not purchasing the product. But the managers have to do what they believe the consumers want, so they have the right (supported by SCOTUS) do make those decisions. They break the law then the Govt steps in.
But you know all this so your argument has no merit.
How can you accurately parse out which impacts are because of him and which are the result of a bad season, poor weather, lost interest, etc etc. One positive, like I mentioned is an INCREASE in sales of his jersey. That suggests fan support.

By the people supplying the money for the operation of the company. Ultimately the end users, US. By taking away the financial support, and not purchasing the product. But the managers have to do what they believe the consumers want, so they have the right (supported by SCOTUS) do make those decisions. They break the law then the Govt steps in.
But you know all this so your argument has no merit.
Would you fire someone for peacefully protesting racial inequality if the financial effects were impossible to determine? What if there was a net overall positive in revenue for the year? again...not possible to attribute this to increased exposure to the NFL or the protest.

Soldiers have been doing it for years, have you ever seen the race of troops that haul butt either up the stairs to the barracks or haul butt off post so that they won't have to stop and pay tribute to the flag?
Never paid attention to their race, just saw shytebyrds running for cover.

Yesterday I watched former President Bush Jr give a speech while law enforcement, military and others held a giant US flag across the field, it was amazing and it made me nostalgic for the days when being Patriotic and loving our country was the norm. All these Liberals and collaborators care about is what's fashionable at the moment. Everybody's waiting to be offended by something so even in places like this which are supposed to be ultra Conservative you're moderated to death

Would you fire someone for peacefully protesting racial inequality if the financial effects were impossible to determine? What if there was a net overall positive in revenue for the year? again...not possible to attribute this to increased exposure to the NFL or the protest.
HOW MANY OF THESE DIRTBAGS LIVE IN THESE COMMUNITIES,SHOP OR KIIDS GO TO SCHOOL THERE. HOW MANY LOST BUDDIES FIGHTING FOR THESE RIGHTS? DON'T WATCH OR SUPPORT THEM. HIT THEM IN THE POCKETS OR LET THEM GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE NOT AS OPPRESSED. MY TWO CENTS. I WILL BE HUNTING INSTEAD OF WACHING THAT B--L S--T

HOW MANY OF THESE DIRTBAGS LIVE IN THESE COMMUNITIES,SHOP OR KIIDS GO TO SCHOOL THERE. HOW MANY LOST BUDDIES FIGHTING FOR THESE RIGHTS? DON'T WATCH OR SUPPORT THEM. HIT THEM IN THE POCKETS OR LET THEM GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE NOT AS OPPRESSED. MY TWO CENTS. I WILL BE HUNTING INSTEAD OF WACHING THAT B--L S--T
How about the rights that were fought for? Do they matter?

So, you'd like people to "go to a country where they are less oppressed", lol. Ok. You hate the Constitution?

Yesterday I watched former President Bush Jr give a speech while law enforcement, military and others held a giant US flag across the field, it was amazing and it made me nostalgic for the days when being Patriotic and loving our country was the norm. All these Liberals and collaborators care about is what's fashionable at the moment. Everybody's waiting to be offended by something so even in places like this which are supposed to be ultra Conservative you're moderated to death
Meh, I don't get offended by anything except the notion that we should truncate the rights of Americans with whom we disagree. That should offend any red blooded american.

Flags and other symbols don't do anything for me. People, and my rights on the other hand do.

Back
Top Bottom