More disrespect from the NFL.......

Put a stop to free speech and expression? One of the fundamental rights of ALL Americans? Jeez, I'd rather the US not become North Korea.
There are limits, express yourself inside your work place and see what happens if it doesn't reflect on that company in a good light.

There are limits, express yourself inside your work place and see what happens if it doesn't reflect on that company in a good light.
Sure, but do you think I have the right to still express those opinions, or should I be silenced or jailed? I'm not talking about protest without any consequence. Without legal consequence yes, but otherwise no.

Put a stop to free speech and expression? One of the fundamental rights of ALL Americans? Jeez, I'd rather the US not become North Korea.
Well can you say whatever you want at your job or do you have a code of conduct that you are supposed to follow? I know most places of employment have that, these jacklegs ARE getting paid by the team right? If the want to act like F-ing idiots let em do it on their own free time not when their on the clock, or at least that's how it at my job.

If the NFL feels that peaceful protest in accordance with Constitutional rights negatively represents the league (that's been plagued with abuses), then they're the problem.
They are the problem. They have coddled these juveniles so long they feel entitled beyond their worth.

Well can you say whatever you want at your job or do you have a code of conduct that you are supposed to follow? I know most places of employment have that, these jacklegs ARE getting paid by the team right? If the want to act like F-ing idiots let em do it on their own free time not when their on the clock, or at least that's how it at my job.
So you're suggesting that you'd like to be able to control when and where other people are able to exercise their rights. He's doing it before/during (depending on your definition) games, and seems to be ok with whatever consequences there are.

Yeah, and wait until that assault on peaceful protest targets a pro-gun protest. This authoritarian attitude towards supposed rights out of members here is just appalling. Doesn't anyone see how the issue can be immediately flipped and negatively impact all of our rights? I guess not.
So you are suggesting we self restrict our own rights? Just so we don't restrict his rights? Man you are really losing your edge.

Back
Top Bottom