More disrespect from the NFL.......

That's exactly what he's doing.
Exactly, and if he was in a different profession he would be fired.
Even the SCOTUS has said you can protest and organize, let's say a union (a bastion of liberal glee), out side of the work place. But at the work place or when you representing a company (salaried workers fall into this catagory) a company can restrict such activity. This can come in the form of fines, pay loss, suspensions and even termination.

I don't watch any sports anymore other than racing and shooting! Been that way for about 15 years, leaves more time for westerns and older war movies. The players doing stupid stuff are just showing how they were raised with no respect for anything or anybody! The children growing up watching these idiots think this is way to act.

www.reactiongifs.com_r_clk.gif

Exactly, and if he was in a different profession he would be fired.
Even the SCOTUS has said you can protest and organize, let's say a union (a bastion of liberal glee), out side of the work place. But at the work place or when you representing a company (salaried workers fall into this catagory) a company can restrict such activity. This can come in the form of fines, pay loss, suspensions and even termination.
Sure. I'm not suggesting otherwise, but I'd hope that we could support his right to do so. Too many people are simply hung up on "disrespecting the flag" and at the same time are willing to toss our rights under the bus. It's maddening to witness. The blindness that you have to have to be upset about appearing unpatriotic, and simultaneously suggesting that peaceful protest should be suppressed, limited or squelched is just terrifying.

I don't watch any sports anymore other than racing and shooting! Been that way for about 15 years, leaves more time for westerns and older war movies. The players doing stupid stuff are just showing how they were raised with no respect for anything or anybody! The children growing up watching these idiots think this is way to act.
Yeah, you should always obey the government.

You said we shouldn't protest his actions to the sponsors and such on our own, because of possible back lash. That is self restricting. You are sliding now.
We shouldn't, but I'm not suggesting you can't! You shouldn't call your boss a ****, but you shouldn't be prevented from doing so.

Also, if you're conflating "self-restricting" with discernment there's nothing more I can say. The dude seems 100% willing to accept any consequences, both positive and negative. He put up $1M of his own cash.

Back
Top Bottom