• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More Extreme Acts by "activists" in Texas

icatchbadguyz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
30   0
Reaction score
Gun rights activists (not advocates in my opinion) are still causing a stir in Texas. The NRA doesn't back them and for good reason. They are doing more damage then good in one of the most liberal gun states in the country. I know this probably the same group that pushed Chipolte to make a decision for their customers but thought it was worth a mention.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nra-open-carry-gun-activists-behavior-downright-weird/

Gun rights activists (not advocates in my opinion) are still causing a stir in Texas. The NRA doesn't back them and for good reason. They are doing more damage then good in one of the most liberal gun states in the country. I know this probably the same group that pushed Chipolte to make a decision for their customers but thought it was worth a mention.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nra-open-carry-gun-activists-behavior-downright-weird/

What if these people are working for the left? Just a thought...

Those activists need to ****ing stop. I support open carry, but there certain time where open carrying of a long guns is just not necessary. We need people who use common sense when openly carry a firearm that can send a positive message. It assholes like the ones in Texas that **** it up for everyone else.

Did anybody try to read the comments on that article? If so, how far did you make it before you wanted to put a bullet through your screen with some of the nut jobs on there.

Not trying to be a dick, but you do know that this isn't really accurate, correct? Tx doesn't even allow you to print while CC'ing, hardly liberal if you ask me

ETA: No OC

Long guns are OK and that is the issue at hand.

I understand that, but a glaring fact here is that TX is NOT pro gun / gun rights, they are very restricted. Whether it be CC or OC, I find it interesting that so many folks think that TX is liberal on gun laws .... certainly not the case.

Would I pull an infamous "Kwikrnu" act to prove my point? Naw .... Would I become more of an activist due to TX's restrictive laws? ...perhaps

Sorry, not being able to print while CCing / requirining training to obtain a CC is, well, not very liberal :)

Just another oddity to point out, the State says OC rifles are okay, but not OC pistols; Now enter NRA with their statements ... I've got to be honest with you, the more I read, the less I support the NRA

Back
Top Bottom