• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More nails in the coffin? US hits legal limits of its debts

It's hard to get too worked up over it as there is absolutely nothing that I, personally, am able to do about it. I understand some of the big picture ramifications, but it's not something that us little people have any control over. Whether we hit the ceiling or not, whether we go into default or not...I still have to get up in the morning and go to work, deal with the sick kids, etc.

hhmmmm makes me wonder what kind of budget cuts are next in defense spending?

There will be no cuts in spending on defense or anything else..Not as long as the USD is the world standard in currency..Once the world decides the dollar is no longer worth squat and starts sending that money back to us...Then we might start making cuts..

If we don't do something, china will have us beat by 2016, and we will no longer have the USD as standard currency. $800 loaves of bread.. coming to a store near you.

Well, I'll be damned. Some of you are paying attention after all. As far as what we can do? We can vote! We can convince others to vote! We can vote for the candidate that gets it and will be willing to sacrifice his/her political future to make the cuts needed. We can find that candidate and make sure as many people as possible know about them. We can walk down the middle of the damn highway wearing billboards to this effect if we have to. We can make the Tea Party look moderate in comparison to our demand that this countries' economy be saved. We can do what ever we need to do to get the reality of this message out there. Our country, our way of life and our future are about to die! What are you NOT willing to do about it?!

Back
Top Bottom