• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

I hope so man.. I hope so. I watched a couple go pro shooter videos of the last championship and it looked intimidating. Wished I had drove out there for it ... anyways live and learn
Ahh don’t let this stuff intimidate you man just take it one stage at a time and one shot at a time. Some matches are meant to get in your head, do what you know and get the hits you know you can get the rest will come with time.

Arena is a fantastic facility to shoot a match. They are planning on doing another NRLX22 around Nov , Dec so keep an eye out you’ll want to eat some of the humble pie they serve down there. We had a hot day thankful the Lord let the rain wait till we were leaving after awards. Great shooting with you Red_Man Red_Man Simonton58 Simonton58 and Seabass Seabass and congrats for learning something new or pushing through. See ya at the next one. I only took a couple pics but staging was awesome....

0D415855-01D4-473B-8595-A0D48082F067.jpeg

FD1063C0-A272-49DE-AC37-76A773CC8250.jpeg

Had a great time with everyone today. Arena is definitely an awesome place to shoot and the cabins on site are great.

Learned a ton and got real good at clearing failure to extracts 😂. Trying to range targets on the clock is definitely a whole nother ball game.

We gotta build that swinging post contraption for West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR soul crusher 3.0

Big congrats to Red_Man Red_Man for taking home 3rd overall and that sweet sweet Vudoo Coupon!!

IMG_20220625_152114~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom