• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

As per usual I forgot to take any pics, but I had a great time shooting with some awesome people, hunter matches are a whole new level of mental that I wasn’t prepared for and that’s something I can work on. Congratulations to john for sticking it out and shooting great all day long. Look forward to shooting with y’all more.

The mental aspect of the match was intense. Was more of a unknown distance match vs a true blind stage match. Finding an efficient way to range and record that data was problem #1. Most props were sturdy except the hanging log lol. The monthly NRL22 cof really does prepare you for matches like this and I’m thankful to shoot with guys on a monthly basis who prepare me for high level of competition that you see at other big PRS/NRLX matches. Can’t wait to visit the Arena in the future!

The mental aspect of the match was intense. Was more of a unknown distance match vs a true blind stage match. Finding an efficient way to range and record that data was problem #1. Most props were sturdy except the hanging log lol. The monthly NRL22 cof really does prepare you for matches like this and I’m thankful to shoot with guys on a monthly basis who prepare me for high level of competition that you see at other big PRS/NRLX matches. Can’t wait to visit the Arena in the future!
Hanging log and that stupid tripod 😂

Red Dawn better get that hand off that barrel

Attachments

• FFA7437D-C0FA-4438-BE79-EDD05415E689.jpeg
    FFA7437D-C0FA-4438-BE79-EDD05415E689.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom