• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Have you tried the Schmedium I think it’s actually better than the pint size. They both have their place but I think the Schmedium has more use.
I’d be fine with either. I just like the Pint-Sized cuz it’s smaller, takes up less space and, I feel like I can use it basically the same as the others with maybe a little loss of stability… and it’s cheaper

Have you tried the Schmedium I think it’s actually better than the pint size. They both have their place but I think the Schmedium has more use.
I just went ahead and bought the Pint-Sized. I swore I wouldn't buy from Optics Planet again but, they were the only ones that had any kind of sale going on em. Hopefully it'll get here before the next match, if at all :eek:

I just went ahead and bought the Pint-Sized. I swore I wouldn't buy from Optics Planet again but, they were the only ones that had any kind of sale going on em. Hopefully it'll get here before the next match, if at all :eek:
Well darn… I think I have a medium fill pint and full size game changer that you could’ve picked up for cheap… Tired of bringing them to the matches and no one using them. Lol…#bagpoor!

Well darn… I think I have a medium fill pint and full size game changer that you could’ve picked up for cheap… Tired of bringing them to the matches and no one using them. Lol…#bagpoor!
I knew this would happen lol... bring it anyway in case mine doesn't show up before then. PM me your price on it.

I think folks 3D print them. I was gifted one by a fellow shooter for my tikka

I got mine off eBay. Was real cheap
Yeah, I saw some on Ebay but, I'd rather get one locally if I can. I'll probably do that if I can't though.

If anyone 3D prints these (or has an extra they wanna sell) who's shooting the upcoming WGP Match PM me please.

Back
Top Bottom