• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MORE TAX BREAKS EVEN IF U HAVE NEVER WORKED! WTF

If you look it up, 60% of all illegal immigrant households are on some form of government assistance, which might infuriate you.

Then you find out that about 40% of natural born households are on some form of government assistance.

I don't know; sometimes it feels like maybe we can't come back from this.
Ain' nobody coming back from nothing and most especially you ain't changing a damned thing at the ballot box. Time for that is long over.

IMG_5666.jpeg

That sumbitch is so lost he don’t know where his is half the time , you can see it in his eyes! His wife and others who know should be ashamed of themselves but they don’t give a **** what is happening to this country, they’re only interested in hanging on to power, but I feel a change a comin! MAGA!

I hope a blood vessel in his brain burst open while he's on camera so I can watch it, hit replay, watch it, hit replay, etc...
I would be soooo happy!
I'd love to see him just start drooling, the jaw slacken a bit, his eyes turn into googly eyes then have him slip on the podium, try to grab it and fall to his knees, then slump completely to the floor...... a vegetable for the rest of his life. Massive stroke would be fine by me. I've never hated a person in my entire life as much as I hate that senile old crooked assed white man.

Ain' nobody coming back from nothing and most especially you ain't changing a damned thing at the ballot box. Time for that is long over.
100%, the erosion of our values, moral standards and love of country has been destroyed by democrats. Generations lost forever. There is no coming back now that most of the population thinks government is there to care for them.

Back
Top Bottom