• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More "Tuckable" Holsters

Agreed, if you just want free kydex it's not free. But if you are placing and order for other stuff you already need it didn't cost a single penny extra, to me that is FREE.

BTW if you are going to make one of these you will also need some type VEGETABLE tanned leather. I would be wary of just a piece of scrap i had laying around. Some leather is "chrome tanned", I forget the exact name of the chemical used but it is a type of salt, can you say RUST.

I ordered the G17/22 holster for my G23 and it fits great. This is a great holster at a great price and they shipped it fast. Good retention but easy draw. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thank you for all your reviews on the Parker holster, they made me purchase one...... I am a 6'3", 330lb man and have had a hard time finding a concealable holster that is comfortable to wear all the time. This is "THE ONE", it seems like I have tryed them all and almost gave up, going with the dreaded "fanny pack". If you are or have a friend that is larger then most and has not found a concealable holster they love, I recommend this one! EXCELLENT job Parker Holsters!

Thank you for all your reviews on the Parker holster, they made me purchase one...... I am a 6'3", 330lb man and have had a hard time finding a concealable holster that is comfortable to wear all the time. This is "THE ONE", it seems like I have tryed them all and almost gave up, going with the dreaded "fanny pack". If you are or have a friend that is larger then most and has not found a concealable holster they love, I recommend this one! EXCELLENT job Parker Holsters!

Absolutely 100% correct. I have purchased two of these Parker holsters, one for the Ruger LCR and one that came today for the Ruger SR9c. I'm a big man - 6'5", 420 lbs, and it's all in my upper torso. These holsters are super-comfy, feel absolutely amazing and don't cut into the fat. If you're a big man, you'll enjoy the Parker holster. Whatever gun I purchase next, you can absolutely bet I'm getting a Parker for it.

I should note that I have three other holsters for the SR9c and two for the LCR. I purchased an off-the-rack Crossbreed Supertuck for the LCR. It's .... okay, nowhere near as comfortable as the Parker. I've read on websites you have to "wear it for a few days and give it time." I respond, "If it takes time for something to feel comfortable versus an out-of-the-package-instant-comfy-fit [like my Parker], I'm not going to waste my money or time."

Big guys and gals, the Parker is going to be superb. Take it from a fat man.

Gonna add my thanks for the heads up on these holsters. I ordered one for my J-frame Friday and received it today????? Couldn't believe it. It looks and feels great, gonna order one or two more for other pistols. Sure hope they have something that works for a S&W CS9.

eta: meant to add that the one for my J-frame doesn't have the adjusting holes, not sure if that's because it's a revolver or what.

Back
Top Bottom