Mosin nagants $119.95!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think the same thing, but recently picked one up because its cheaper than .22 to shoot (these days) and finding ammo has been no problem. The new archangel stock kit that just came out with 5 and 10 round (evil) detachable mags is also tempting.

What ammo does it shoot?

I used to think the same thing, but recently picked one up because its cheaper than .22 to shoot (these days) and finding ammo has been no problem. The new archangel stock kit that just came out with 5 and 10 round (evil) detachable mags is also tempting.
ive been wanting one for this stock. thatthing is just gorgeous for 199. have you gotten yours yet??? or were you waiting to see how long it would take to recieve before ordering?? anyone gotten one yey? i know they were supposed to ship in may

WTF??? Is this what your refering to. Looks like a little smithing required.

[Broken External Image]:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom