• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mossberg 930 SPX

I have the spx, first gen. For the $$, I believe it to be the best semi auto out there.

I couldn't even begin to guess how many rounds I have put down range with mine, with no failures that I can remember.

Very good guns. The only issues I have seen with them in my classes were due to either weak ammo (problem solved when I traded the student for some of my ammo with a heavier load) or lack of maintenance/lube. Use the right ammo, keep it moderately lubed and maintained, and they'll run just fine.

Very good guns. The only issues I have seen with them in my classes were due to either weak ammo (problem solved when I traded the student for some of my ammo with a heavier load) or lack of maintenance/lube. Use the right ammo, keep it moderately lubed and maintained, and they'll run just fine.

Wouldn't that apply to 99% of guns?

Love mine. Want to add a tube extension to increase the capacity by a few. I was spoiled by the capacity of my Mossberg M590A1. It held 8+1 and 4 more in the stock. The 930 SPX recoil is about ½ of the 590 pump. That's to be expected, though, being a semi. It is a blast shooting that sucker.

Had one, dollar to performance , it was amazing. I moved up to benelli's, but for the money they can't be beat. I always think of picking up a jm one, but dont have a need for another shottie.

Back
Top Bottom