• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most fun SBR? Opinions wanted!

I really want to build a dedicated .22 AR. Side folding stock, 4 or 5 in barrel so I can have a suppressor on and it's still under 10 in. Then have an 8 in rail. Looks like a reg SBR but it's suppressed too.

Like this one? Still waiting on my stamp and my can so for now it is a pistol with a 5.5 inch flash hider

[Broken External Image]:

9mm SBR suppressed that takes glock mags.
double diamond law enforcement supply (ddles)
IMG_20130713_104502.jpg
IMG_20130713_104502.jpg

Last edited:
Yea exactly. What are the details on your upper?

It is a NWSharpshooter customs 4.5 inch 22. ;)

A buddy gave me a 1/12 20" Colt pencil barrel that was pitted about 14" into the bore. I had Dobbs Defense cut it to 4.5 inches, cut a recessed target crown and thread it 1/2x28. It has an Atchison Ceiner kit in it that I have had for over 10 years that has been 100% reliable and goes nicely with my big stack of black dog magazines. Standard AR flat top upper and carbine length free float tube.

Once my can comes in my can will sit under the rail with about two inches sticking out the front. It's also going to wear a set of Troy fixed HK sights if they ever freaking get here.

Because the barrel is only 4.5 inches, I can shoot bulk pack ammo and stay subsonic.
This is the barrel.

[Broken External Image]:

A buddy gave me a 1/12 20" Colt pencil barrel that was pitted about 14" into the bore. I had Dobbs Defense cut it to 4.5 inches, cut a recessed target crown and thread it 1/2x28. It has an Atchison Ceiner kit in it that I have had for over 10 years that has been 100% reliable and goes nicely with my big stack of black dog magazines. Standard AR flat top upper and carbine length free float tube.

Once my can comes in my can will sit under the rail with about two inches sticking out the front. It's also going to wear a set of Troy fixed HK sights if they ever freaking get here.

Because the barrel is only 4.5 inches, I can shoot bulk pack ammo and stay subsonic.
This is the barrel.

[Broken External Image]:

I'm going with the DD MK18 as well. Curious to see what Jakes price is gonna be. Dunno why this was quoted but where can I got a 1/12 Colt barrel?

This is the barrel.

[Broken External Image]:

That's pretty much exactly what I want.

Back
Top Bottom