• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Interesting Releases in Last 5 Years?

Joshua223

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
I haven't kept up with the firearms/gear news since I changed jobs. What has been the best/worst releases recently? I think Springfield Armory released a Hi-Power and Beretta released a new 92 variation, but that is the only things that comes to mind. Any new holster makers or designs gaining popularity?

Honestly…everything and anything offered by PSA. I want them to introduce everything and just **** over the original designers or import laws that prevent us from owning them. Dude look at the PSA JAKL. SCAR we have at home. It’ll drive down the prices on those over priced, 2x4s.

PSA needs to introduce a dragonov and life will be complete.

Honestly…everything and anything offered by PSA. I want them to introduce everything and just **** over the original designers or import laws that prevent us from owning them. Dude look at the PSA JAKL. SCAR we have at home. It’ll drive down the prices on those over priced, 2x4s.

PSA has already done Polymer work so I would love to see a G36 clone from them. HK won't give them to us and tommybuilts are 3k and scarce. A jakl priced G36 would sell like hotcakes and I don't think folks would mind if PSA took some liberties with the design like a milled AR fire control group - it would let them use AR trigger parts, less molding production and its an upgrade for anyone except a purist.

Past 5 years? A lot?

New cartridges
Rifles
Scopes
Mounts
Thermal
NV housings
LAM's
LRF's
Pistols
red dots - particularly pistol mounted

What are you interested in particularly? Maybe just watch some NRA and SHOT recaps from the past 5 years.
Hey RD, hope you are doing well.
I was interested in seeing if there was any really big advancements/releases and thought it might be a conversation starter. I know it was a pretty broad question. Haven't really been active in a long time. Those SHOT recaps sound like a good place to start. I'll probably focus on the newer lines of guns, advancements with ARs, and red dots.

I saw that Colt has more options with the snake series. I really like the look of ribbed barrels, but for the price, you could get S&W R8.

I'll look into it. I forgot PSA had released an AK. Looks like they have a lot of variations now. Never shot an AK, so I would definitely like to have one.

Hey RD, hope you are doing well.
I was interested in seeing if there was any really big advancements/releases and thought it might be a conversation starter. I know it was a pretty broad question. Haven't really been active in a long time. Those SHOT recaps sound like a good place to start. I'll probably focus on the newer lines of guns, advancements with ARs, and red dots.

I saw that Colt has more options with the snake series. I really like the look of ribbed barrels, but for the price, you could get S&W R8.

The holosun thermal looks cool

Back
Top Bottom