• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most likely SHTF situation.

The issue won't be which neighborhoods burn but where you are when it starts. The question you need to ask yourself is how I will get back to my family once the chaos begins.

How many people are paying attention to the amount of money the Fed is printing in an attempt to paper over the debts of this nation. I seriously think that a hyperinflationary period might come as a result of Quantitative Easing (QE)1,2, and three was announced after the debt downgrade after Helicopter Ben previously stated there would be no QE3. For those unfamiliar with hyperinflation google Wiemar Republic, wiki has a page specifically on the situation.

I would be interested to hear if some of the preppers are keeping up with the financial shenanigans that are going down and have considered having gold or silver for barter in any SHTF situation?

ps. never posted a pic b4 so I hope it turns out right.

i53.tinypic.com_2hfjnd4.jpg

I pay very close attention to this - and it's gonna be a wild ride for the next couple of years - worldwide, not just here.

Germany suddenly realizes they're on the hook for almost the entire European bailout with the ECB's blank check policy - one of the world's strongest economies just got trashed and the euro is going to implode.

US - good luck with QE3 - I'm not all that sure Chairsatan Bernanke will officially announce QE3 in Jackson Hole. BOA just got bailed out by Buffet to the tune of $5 billion, though (funny how he just met with Obama before making the move).

Gotta love the takedowns in gold and silver just before options expiration combined with hiking margin requirements. Check the charts - very predicatable and there's a lot of fiat to be made once you get the timing down. Note to self - gold and silver are NOT in bubbles. Ignore the naysayers.

My favorite "dark side" financial/political site of all time is www.zerohedge.com. I also watch www.tfmetalsreport.com, www.harveyorgan.blogspot.com, and jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com.

Totally agree with you about QE3. It's going to happen because they have no choice but I agree that it will not be publicized. Totally agree with you about G & S not being in a bubble.

Have you heard of Max Keiser? www.maxkeiser.com He is a big fan of zero hedge. Hey.. On Zero Hedge, have you ever read the comments by "the Limerick King?" Very funny. Keiser has two shows, one on Russia Today and the other on PressTV. I don't always agree with him but he is real funny.

I know it's real corny but I'm going to send you a friend request. Good to hear from people that are informed on here and friend request make it easy to follow your posts.

Zerohedge has some of the most insanely funniest comments I've ever seen posted by readers - who also happen to be very smart people. Just gotta watch out for those reader avatars if you work in corporate USA where your internet usage is monitored. Better to read at home.

Will accept your friend request.

Back
Top Bottom