• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Most overused term on ODT? (cause sometimes kicking a dead horse is good for laughs)

I am gonna have to go with "TROLL" ..

Since it is often thrown at me because I ask a lot of questions and am very opinionated..lol Not even close the definition of "forum troll".

I am gonna have to go with "TROLL" ..

Since it is often thrown at me because I ask a lot of questions and am very opinionated..lol Not even close the definition of "forum troll".

Maybe 166 threads in 2 months, almost 1500 posts and no deals just gives the appearance of one. It is ok to be opinionated and inquisitive, maybe showing a little grace to posters would honor your sig line and the "troll" label would recede. Just an opinion, not trolling you...

Maybe 166 threads in 2 months, almost 1500 posts and no deals just gives the appearance of one. It is ok to be opinionated and inquisitive, maybe showing a little grace to posters would honor your sig line and the "troll" label would recede. Just an opinion, not trolling you...

You are good with words. That is a nice sig line too. A good Escanaba quote.

Now that's funny right there.

Back
Top Bottom