• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mountain Motorsports

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with them good or bad? Wanting to buy a new 4 wheeler. Would prefer to buy closer but local dealer dont have what Im looking for so I think I can get a better deal there. Any info on them is appreciated.

I had good experiences with Mountain Motor Sports. The stood behind what they sold me. Polaris Ranger. A third party warranty insurance contractor they used for me, that sells extended service and warranty tried to rook me. The deal was x amount of dollars but if you didn’t use it by the time your loan was paid, you get your money back. They slid in some fine print that made the return offer expire a few months before pay off. Mountain Motor Sports went to bat and got my money back even though the glitch actually was in the fine print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I am wanting is a 2018 Honda Rancher 4x4 DCT EPS. Also want a CRF 125 FB for my grandson. They have very good prices for both of these listed on their website. My local Honda dealers would be Toccoa or Athens.

I've purchased four new quads since 2014 and all of them came from southern Honda in Chattanooga. I tried to buy local, but the local guys, mountain Motorsports included, wouldn't come close to the out the door price. I was willing to drive a couple of hours to save $1k each time.

I bought mine from southern honda. They were cheaper and no tax.

I bought a rubicon with the dct auto/es and would buy another if I had it to do again.

They got real pushy trying to sell me a warranty. I had already decided I was buying the bike and waiting to finish paperwork. I told him no the first time, the second time I told them not to ask me again, the third time when he brought a technician out to tell me to buy it I walked out the door and haven’t been back.

Reactions: VME
Back
Top Bottom