• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mouse guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No LH, don't go getting all rational and everything. Poor old FA can't find anything else to troll so he hopped on Bear's thread. Typical for one of the "kool kids". Just wanting to bait someone into calling his a name back. If he thinks you are a "little girl" then I was right. He wants to take pictures of men not carrying as he deems they should just so he can have pictures of men's butts. Just like good ole CCW.

Seriously? Put that first one in context and you still think I was being a dick? That is my common response anytime a person uses the "I wouldn't want to be shot by" line. It's meant to illustrate a point. If I'm not mistaken, there were others that said something similar in response to your post. Are they dicks, too.

As for the second one, not using an emoticon and you misinterpreting it makes me a dick? Really? Even after I clarified it?
Now you're questioning WHY I misinterpreted it?

All you need to know is no respect from you gets no respect from me.

Jesus Christ dude...I'm done. Too many good people and friends on here for me to deal with you.

Argue with the wall Bear. You were wrong in all the "tactical ways", as you like to say. Nothing "tactical" at all going on this this thread, just trolling and arguing.
And yeah, sure, everyone should listen to you about what to carry and to FA on how to carry. Far be it from anyone to form an opinion different to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom