Moving out of Georgia

I couldn't be paid enough to move to New Jersey.

All the same I wish you luck in making back to GA soon!

100% agree! There is literally not a paycheck big enough to force me to reside in that ****hole! One of my best pals lives there, he is from there, and hates the freaking place almost as much as I would.

totally untrue^^^

If you have any questions about NJ gun laws PM me.

Best of luck/

Totally? http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

You'd better only have them in your house in Joisey. Outside of the home, you are in danger of being charged with a felony.

Even if you have a NJ carry permit, it is illegal to have them loaded. Only hunters are allowed to possess them outside of the home for hunting purposes.

Joisey's gun laws are designed so that you are almost always at risk of breaking the law.

Last edited:
Totally? http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

You'd better only have them in your house in Joisey. Outside of the home, you are in danger of being charged with a felony.

Even if you have a NJ carry permit, it is illegal to have them loaded. Only hunters are allowed to possess them outside of the home for hunting purposes.

Joisey's gun laws are designed so that you are almost always at risk of breaking the law.

They are 100% legal to possess under the law. You MUST know the conditions tat are legal.

I am intimately familiar with that law. They are not illegal. You may possess them in your home, or to and from a place of hunting..no deviation in route. You can't stop off at the store for some milk, you can't pull in for gas. To and from hunting, and in the house. They are NOT illegal, but highly regulated.

If you are a burglar and you are shot with hp loads, you can be charged with illegal possession of hp ammo if it stays in your body. No joke.

Know the law/

"It is unlawful to knowingly have in one's possession ''any hollow nose or dum-dum bullet." Nothing in this prohibition shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises, or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land, or while engaged in activities covered by paragraphs 3, 4, and 5 above under the Exceptions to the Permit to Carry or FID requirement."

From NRA-ILA website.

Sounds like you're better off just not owning them. Too many potholes to step in.

Good luck. Outside of their draconian gun laws, bleeding heart liberals, rude people and Newark....Jersey isn't so bad.

Back
Top Bottom