• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving to FL what do I need to do

Fill out the Form 5320.20, check no for number 2, and send it in. Regarding your trust the one you have will most likely be fine in FL. Who did it or is DIY? And I'm pretty sure there are no requirements to file a trust with a city or county in Florida.

I filled that form out earlier today and mailing it on Monday. I was was told that I would have to get trust made in FL and list that trust to my GA trust. I figure no matter what I am calling the ATF Monday to verify everything. With form 5320.20 would you happen to know how long it takes to get approved?

I filled that form out earlier today and mailing it on Monday. I was was told that I would have to get trust made in FL and list that trust to my GA trust. I figure no matter what I am calling the ATF Monday to verify everything. With form 5320.20 would you happen to know how long it takes to get approved?[/QUOTE said:
Last time span I heard was 3 weeks +

I filled that form out earlier today and mailing it on Monday. I was was told that I would have to get trust made in FL and list that trust to my GA trust. I figure no matter what I am calling the ATF Monday to verify everything. With form 5320.20 would you happen to know how long it takes to get approved?

Who did your trust? I really doubt you'll have to make any changes.

Shouldn't take long on the 5320. Just call them if you need to, and tell them it's a permanent move.

I moved from Florida to Georgia end of 2012 and all I did was the transfer form.... but if you say H heavyd 3 times fast he will appear and give you good advice, LOL

Back
Top Bottom