• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Music Midtown cancelled ?

They say because of gun laws, but it seems this is a political stunt.

But again- I don’t care, good riddance and don’t come back either. Furry legged hyphenated flea infested FM types.
I know I’m “living on the edge” for this one

Attachments

• FA22A9E1-B1E8-47D1-95BC-40F687CE2CAD.png
    FA22A9E1-B1E8-47D1-95BC-40F687CE2CAD.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 21
I hate to be the bearer of good news but anyone who was going to carry a gun is going to carry a gun anyway. This is the absolute crap we're going to face for the next couple years. It seems like Piedmont Park has a bigger problem with talking bushes, and people getting hacked to death
I would love for you to be right, but I fear you’re wrong. Our current gun community has spent the past decade turning a tool into high dollar fashion accessory, making them vastly more popular among people that now possess them for the wrong reasons and without the correct mindset/knowledge to carry/use. We have to acknowledge that not EVERYONE who has a gun is as responsible as I’m sure all our ODT members are. 😉 I’m afraid we’re gonna see more idiots with guns, carrying openly, coming soon.

I would love for you to be right, but I fear you’re wrong. Our current gun community has spent the past decade turning a tool into high dollar fashion accessory, making them vastly more popular among people that now possess them for the wrong reasons and without the correct mindset/knowledge to carry/use. We have to acknowledge that not EVERYONE who has a gun is as responsible as I’m sure all our ODT members are. 😉 I’m afraid we’re gonna see more idiots with guns, carrying openly, coming soon.

They should set up a commission and put you in charge. Then you can decide who should and shouldn't carry a gun. That will make us safe.

Always fun to hear from the folks who more usually are asking “hey, if I’m going ITP should I go with tires or tracks for my APC?” as if there aren’t 100,000s who already live here and get by just fine both carrying and not.

The lineup isn’t my favorite either- I wasn’t going this year. But I sure as hell want to hang with my hippie friends to see NIN or the like at Shaky Knees, which will be the next casualty.

So, yea for the d-bag with nothing else to do who wouldn’t have gone anyway but just killed access-controlled music festivals in public parks (i.e. they sell tickets; Jazz Fest is not access controlled). Very Karen, buddy, and enjoy your retirement.

Bull ****. The people that want guns to do bad things will get them anyway and do bad stuff with a gun or without.

Violent crime in Atlanta is out of control and uncheked, the city functions as a 3rd world territory with extremely high income areas with nearby literal African civil war tier areas. The city lacks the resolve to maintain a guarantee of safety for such an event anymore. On the current trajectory Atlanta will be Sao Paulo by 2030.

Back
Top Bottom