• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Music Midtown cancelled ?

Atlanta and it’s overlords must have enough money from other events. They don’t need or want this.
I ain’t crying over it not being here…..don’t really know anyone who is or cares .

They say because of gun laws, but it seems this is a political stunt.

But again- I don’t care, good riddance and don’t come back either. Furry legged hyphenated flea infested FM types.
I'm with you.Let them go to a safer place like **** cargo or new yak.

its a stunt. stacy needs a blame to offset the all star game.
i have adopted a tactic.
when i see someone open carrying who looks like a democrat,i ask them..
did you get a carry permit? about 3/4 of the time they say no. i tell them i have had mine for years,and strike up a small conversation. then a casually inform them that all the commercials that the dems run consider them criminals. its a real funny reaction..
"yea,i love the new constitutional carry law. i think its well past the time for us not to pay a ransom to the government to exercise a constitutional right, its just sad how Stacy Abrams and her ex cop buddy Dennis always call it "criminal carry" like your a criminal because you did not pay a tax to have a right. the sad thing is,is that carry permits are racists in the first place. they enacted them to keep poor and black people from being able to carry a gun."
lots of fun..

Back
Top Bottom