• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Music Midtown cancelled ?

I hate to be the bearer of good news but anyone who was going to carry a gun is going to carry a gun anyway. This is the absolute crap we're going to face for the next couple years. It seems like Piedmont Park has a bigger problem with talking bushes, and people getting hacked to death
The only downside is the more this hits the news and social media platforms, the more the weird inbred little kids that want to hurt people get ideas.

They had a terrible band line up, ticket sales were were far lower than expected and crime is up 125% in Atlanta. Let’s blame the republicans
80682B7B-B32F-4003-BDE6-E0789C219466.jpeg

Always fun to hear from the folks who more usually are asking “hey, if I’m going ITP should I go with tires or tracks for my APC?” as if there aren’t 100,000s who already live here and get by just fine both carrying and not.

The lineup isn’t my favorite either- I wasn’t going this year. But I sure as hell want to hang with my hippie friends to see NIN or the like at Shaky Knees, which will be the next casualty.

So, yea for the d-bag with nothing else to do who wouldn’t have gone anyway but just killed access-controlled music festivals in public parks (i.e. they sell tickets; Jazz Fest is not access controlled). Very Karen, buddy, and enjoy your retirement.

TV news said the organizers of the event could not hold it thanks to the "new gun law" which they interpreted as meaning a law that lets people carry at public gatherings--- which of course not what the change was about!

The change was about needing a permit versus merely being eligible for a permit!

Back
Top Bottom