Must see on Netflix...

I watched all 10 episodes. The correct verdict was reached with both defendants. There was so much sick s*** about that entire vile Avery family that was never brought to light in the documentary because it didn't fit in with the filmmaker's agenda, but justice WAS served.

Just finished watching it. There were a bunch of folks to hate but that slimy DA had me thinking the entire time "That pervert (and you just KNEW he was a pervert) would make the PERFECT press secretary for Obama." Small bit of karma but I was glad for that at least.
What an incredible cluster. Hope I never have to drive through that county.

Just finished watching it. There were a bunch of folks to hate but that slimy DA had me thinking the entire time "That pervert (and you just KNEW he was a pervert) would make the PERFECT press secretary for Obama." Small bit of karma but I was glad for that at least.
What an incredible cluster. Hope I never have to drive through that county.
Couldn't agree more, I don't think that the Avery family is comprised of completely upstanding citizens (the documentary was definitely slanted in the favor of the Avery family) but the LEO's sure did come across as shady to say the least! Every time that DA opened his mouth I wanted to give him a throat punch! Not to mention, it's a pretty sad state of affairs when an entire family has the combined IQ of a chimp...sure went a long way to helping the LEO's take advantage of the situation...

Check out "The Hand of God " on Amazon Prime. The guy who played the father on Son's of Anarchy is the main character.

The "documentary" is short on facts. Through more research I have come to believe that the police aren't dirty, Just really bad at evidence collecting and investigation.

The "documentary" is short on facts. Through more research I have come to believe that the police aren't dirty, Just really bad at evidence collecting and investigation.
I watched all 10 episodes. The correct verdict was reached with both defendants. There was so much sick s*** about that entire vile Avery family that was never brought to light in the documentary because it didn't fit in with the filmmaker's agenda, but justice WAS served.

What other sources did you find in regard to this story that shows so much evidence that is swayed to the other side? I just finished the 10 episodes tonight and would be interested in more info.

What other sources did you find in regard to this story that shows so much evidence that is swayed to the other side? I just finished the 10 episodes tonight and would be interested in more info.

Granted, you need to do a little digging, but the sources are there. This was no different than the kind of spin which was put on the Mike Brown case in Ferguson, MO, and the "Black Lives Matter" movement that followed. Misguided conspiracy theorists backing a losing cause, and a dispicable individual/family. You really believe all of the players on the prosecution's side planned this elaborate murder of a 25 year old girl, and placed their own lives, careers, and reputations in jeopardy, for the sole purpose of framing a sack-of-s*** like Steven Avery? C'mon! I believe someone in the documentary described the Avery family tree as having only one branch. That seems pretty spot on. Here is one link that points out many of the things Netflix chose to omit...

http://mobile.onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/evidenceagainstavery.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom