• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1969 Montgomery Wards Riverside 125cc Benelli Cobra

Yeah, you getting any bids or watcher yet?

No bids yet but have over 30 watchers. 3.5 days left I think. I put the starting bid at 2750 which might be a bit optimistic but any cheaper than that and I will keep it. There is no reserve.

Only ones close to as nice I have found sold between 6 and 9k and they were rebuilt with no original documentation.

Fingers crossed.

No bids yet but have over 30 watchers. 3.5 days left I think. I put the starting bid at 2750 which might be a bit optimistic but any cheaper than that and I will keep it. There is no reserve.

Only ones close to as nice I have found sold between 6 and 9k and they were rebuilt with no original documentation.

Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for ya!

Hopefully it goes crazy at the end. Truly a cool original piece!

Fingers crossed.
Git yo' money!!! And one of the old car lot sayings is " You can always go down. But you can't go up."
Last thing we sold on eBay was the 84 Westfalia. I had no idea what people would lay for those thing even not running. A guy literally told my landlord to get it out of his garar and give him a hunnerd dollars. Then he told him he could get ten large for it restored. Now I have a little VW expr and even I laughed that off. But a guy in CA paid about $2500.00 for it not running.
EBay is THE place for things like that and the Pace Car Fiero we had and this bike you have. But damn! Every time I try to use it its harder and harder. It's like eBay is setup for the buyer and **** the seller .

Back
Top Bottom