• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brettly1961

Default rank <500 posts
Fortified by Time
20   0
Reaction score
Hello Gents and Misses,

Bad Tranny! Not the mental picture you wanted is it?

My car died Sunday. I’m trying to keep a sense of humor about it.

The used car market is pretty sucky. So, I turn to our “Collective Wisdom” for moral support and judgement.

If I have done this correctly there will be a vote above/below. If not I’ve fouled up

I really don’t need a truck but my buddies are always telling me to get one lol. Thanks for your input. I’m tending to agree with you this next car has to last at least 5 years.

I really don’t need a truck but my buddies are always telling me to get one lol. Thanks for your input. I’m tending to agree with you this next car has to last at least 5 years.
Don't get a truck unless you need the capacity. I got one and every mother ****er I knew came out of the woodworks wanting me to help them move.

See quote below. Don't be that guy. LOL. I'm kidding. Having good friends that take care of each other is a great thing to have in life.

Don't get a truck unless you need the capacity. I got one and every mother ****er I knew came out of the woodworks wanting me to help them move.

I say buy a truck. I love them and it's all I will ever buy. They are a handy thing to have. I'm not sure what your budget is but they get almost as good of mileage as cars do these days. They are also very comfortable now. The work part of a truck has pretty much been removed. They are also easier to get in and out of than a car. We have 4 trucks at our house. My boys both have one and I have 2. So I might be a little bit of a partial vote. I also refuse to buy a short bed truck, might as well buy a SUV at that point.

Back
Top Bottom