my dad give me a brand new

My dad gave me a Colt Mark IV Series 70 for my first pistol after I got out of the Army - my prized firearm - haven't shot it in years, no amount of money could buy it - that's a special gift you should cherish - sounds like your dad is a great dad !!

My dad gave me a bunch of guns a year ago. In the collection he gave me was his very first gun, a 16ga shotgun that was given to him by my Grandfather when my dad was a teen. He will be 65 this year. This gun will never be sold.

- - - Updated - - -

My dad gave me a bunch of guns a year ago. In the collection he gave me was his very first gun, a 16ga shotgun that was given to him by my Grandfather when my dad was a teen. He will be 65 this year. This gun will never be sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome

Back
Top Bottom