• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter needs a kidney transplant

As someone who is currently on the kidney transplant list at Emory and on hemodialysis, I know a bit about what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. I wish your daughter the best.

As someone who is currently on the kidney transplant list at Emory and on hemodialysis, I know a bit about what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. I wish your daughter the best.

I use to work in the hemodialysis field for about 7 years as a tech and biomed equipment tech, I know your struggles brother. It's a restrictive, dedicated, and draining life and I hope you get your transplant.

Update? How are things going?

I go to the final testing at Emory this Thursday to see if I'm the 100% match. I've done the blood match, urinalysis, and prostate (that's was humbling) test. Next week the 2nd live donor goes next Thursday. We will know the date of transplant by mid June. Thank you for reminding me to update.

I go to the final testing at Emory this Thursday to see if I'm the 100% match. I've done the blood match, urinalysis, and prostate (that's was humbling) test. Next week the 2nd live donor goes next Thursday. We will know the date of transplant by mid June. Thank you for reminding me to update.

Please keep us updated. Prayers are sent.

I will be praying brother as well as many others. I will share this with my Christian community at work and church. May God bless your family with success in all stages of this procedure.

Not for nothing, But for 20 grand you can fly to Bangladesh and pay someone to donate their kidney and have the operation. The have brokers set it up. I saw a vid report about it on Vice.

I did alot of research before deciding on a transplant hospital and Emory is who I chose. You made a good choice of hospitals, they are top notch and will treat all involved well.

Back
Top Bottom