• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Easter score!

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
I don't know why I did this....some of you know I'm looking for a truck. Well neither of these are a truck obviously. I think I just activated mid-life crisis mode. Couldn't pass on the package deal.

IMG_20220417_173413.jpg

Yep, not a truck. But hey, why not? Find some Twisties and enjoy. But a truck later.
About a month ago we passed these on our way to South Carolina for barbecue. Stopped by and chatted with the guy and left my number. Told him what I'd offer for both and to call me when he's done having fun with them.

Called me today because he found a new toy. Wasn't expected this soon.....we were out cutting down some trees on the property actually......clearing a lane to my backstop so I can stretch the rifles out a bit. Anyways, he called, I ran up the hill and took them both for a spin and bada bing bada boom, I have two new toys to play with and a new friend.

Long story, short....you are absolutely right. The truck can wait.

About a month ago we passed these on our way to South Carolina for barbecue. Stopped by and chatted with the guy and left my number. Told him what I'd offer for both and to call me when he's done having fun with them.

Called me today because he found a new toy. Wasn't expected this soon.....we were out cutting down some trees on the property actually......clearing a lane to my backstop so I can stretch the rifles out a bit. Anyways, he called, I ran up the hill and took them both for a spin and bada bing bada boom, I have two new toys to play with and a new friend.

Long story, short....you are absolutely right. The truck can wait.
Nice. Spontaneous is better anyway. Enjoy.

Nice.
You can always rent a truck for 24hr at home depot
I actually had this exact conversation at the neon shop here in town (that does U-Haul). He said the same thing, "Brother, when you need a truck and/or trailer, just give me a call."

For as much as I'd use it, probably right. Saves me insurance, repairs, and the cost of a truck.

Back
Top Bottom