My favorite GunTuber

IMG_7261.jpeg

For information Mr. Harrell can’t be matched. Not endorsed by any major companies, no bs, good sense of humor, and very humble despite being a total bad*** of an old man. For shear entertainment I’d have to go with Garand Thumb feat. Charlie. I love the ballistic dummy and reliability test videos they make. James at TFB is definitely a close 3rd though, especially when it comes to reviews for new stuff.

Hop at TFB is also entertaining, and helpful for poors on a budget.

Honest Outlaw is always spot on and The King, Hickock 45.

Military Arms Channel, Herrara, and Forgotten Weapons.

Garand Thumb is always entertaining.

Hop at TFB is also entertaining, and helpful for poors on a budget.

Honest Outlaw is always spot on and The King, Hickock 45.

Military Arms Channel, Herrara, and Forgotten Weapons.

Garand Thumb is always entertaining.
I love Forgotten Weapons AKA Gun Jesus. I also recently discovered a good channel called 9 Hole Reviews. They did a damn good video about the Beretta model 70 which is a 22LR pistol. They went into details about the Mossad very successfully using it against Palestinian terrorists armed with AKs and grenades.
I also very recently caught a video by Mishaco where he managed to find and buy an Encom 9mm which is one of those rare tube guns made in GA way back when. He also went into the history of the company and the guy who invented it. And believe me any info on Encom / Enfield America guns is very hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom