My favorite take away place robbed last night. I'm super pissed off. NOW ANOTHER!

That is the latest fad. Rob all restaurants--take out only, drive through only, major chain, local, etc. It does not matter rob them all and do it armed so the report reads "Armed Robbery". Checkers, yes Checkers hamburgers drive thru. Rob them all. Macon has been experiencing multiples a week.

"The Bibb County Sheriff's Office is investigating a robbery that happened overnight at a Checkers in Macon."

"The Bibb County Sheriff's Office says a person jumped through the drive-thru window and flashed a gun."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-at-macon-checkers/ar-AAU5fCQ?ocid=uxbndlbing

That is the latest fad. Rob all restaurants--take out only, drive through only, major chain, local, etc. It does not matter rob them all and do it armed so the report reads "Armed Robbery". Checkers, yes Checkers hamburgers drive thru. Rob them all. Macon has been experiencing multiples a week.

"The Bibb County Sheriff's Office is investigating a robbery that happened overnight at a Checkers in Macon."

"The Bibb County Sheriff's Office says a person jumped through the drive-thru window and flashed a gun."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-at-macon-checkers/ar-AAU5fCQ?ocid=uxbndlbing
Makes me glad I've been cooking more at home and I never go to ghetto bistros after 8 p.m. anyway.

I believe an employee exited the rear of the store to take trash to the dumpster and got a pistol shoved in his face.
Not a strong believer in coincidence.
Anyway, I was going by the news story which I think said robber entered through the unlocked back door.

Not a strong believer in coincidence.
Anyway, I was going by the news story which I think said robber entered through the unlocked back door.
That would be highly suspicious as the owners have had that store a long time and know the local "customers" AND the area around the shopping center all too well.

Not near enough
Really? Dumbass David Davis says he's got the shortage covered with a plan. He must have a way to pull deputies out of his ass to slow the increase in response times to calls in Bibb. He's just been waiting until now (since 9 deputies have to be placed on administrative PAID leave) to reveal his master plan to cover Bibb with patrols.

We had a hoodrat who was an employee of a supermarket here in Cumming set up his own store for a robbery, and his ghetto buddies shot and killed the store's security guard. Apparently by sneak-ambushing him without even giving him a chance to draw.

Anyhow, neither of the armed robbers themselves nor their buddy who set up the robbery were tried convicted and executed by wood chipper for this offense.
(sad emoji)

Therefore there's not much of a disincentive for others to copy this crime.
After all, it gained them all tons of street cred.

We had a hoodrat who was an employee of a supermarket here in Cumming set up his own store for a robbery, and his ghetto buddies shot and killed the store's security guard. Apparently by sneak-ambushing him without even giving him a chance to draw.

Anyhow, neither of the armed robbers themselves nor their buddy who set up the robbery were tried convicted and executed by wood chipper for this offense.
(sad emoji)

Therefore there's not much of a disincentive for others to copy this crime.
After all, it gained them all tons of street cred.
The Ingles on GA 20?

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Yep, that's it.
My mother loved to shop there and when I'd visit her on weekends picking her up from the senior living center, she would often suggest that we have coffee in the deli area sitting at the little Formica covered tables and booths they had.

Back
Top Bottom