• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My favorite take away place robbed last night. I'm super pissed off. NOW ANOTHER!

Kid that works the register is young, super nice guy here with a green card. Always a thousand questions about guns, AR's, shooting, ammo, etc. He doesn't carry (yet).

It infuriates me that some punk ass mother ****ing scumbag stuck a gun in their faces and robbed them. Nobody in this state has enough money to get me to work a job facing "the public" in this shytehole city.

I want to be really clear about this: I'm not saying you should do anything about it.

iu

Dirt bag mo fo will get a light sentence and after credit for time served be out on the streets doing the same thing to enhance his criminal resume in no time.

Dirt bag mo fo will get a light sentence and after credit for time served be out on the streets doing the same thing to enhance his criminal resume in no time.
I accompanied a family member to court last month. I had previously been on a domestic violence jury (I hate a woman beater or partner beater as much as anyone) and realizes the issues within our judicial system. Knowing we have good folks there and in LE. However, the jury experience coupled with this most recent court experience has me wanting to live on a remote piece of land so remote you have to fly out.
In court, folks concerned with losing their jobs (etc) were thrown or threatened with large monetary fines or possible time to be suspended by payment of fines. However, jacklegs with no respect for the court… hats, phones, pajamas, were given signature bonds because they know they won’t pay or bother to show up for probation. Some didn’t show for court.
Seems folks working hard to provide for themselves or others through legal means are held to a higher standard. The law is consistent. Interpretation of or fines & sentencing should be as well.

I accompanied a family member to court last month. I had previously been on a domestic violence jury (I hate a woman beater or partner beater as much as anyone) and realizes the issues within our judicial system. Knowing we have good folks there and in LE. However, the jury experience coupled with this most recent court experience has me wanting to live on a remote piece of land so remote you have to fly out.
In court, folks concerned with losing their jobs (etc) were thrown or threatened with large monetary fines or possible time to be suspended by payment of fines. However, jacklegs with no respect for the court… hats, phones, pajamas, were given signature bonds because they know they won’t pay or bother to show up for probation. Some didn’t show for court.
Seems folks working hard to provide for themselves or others through legal means are held to a higher standard. The law is consistent. Interpretation of or fines & sentencing should be as well.
I too have witnessed this in Greenville, SC. It's ****ing pathetic.

Reminds me of a place on Watson next to Target that used to be a Hooters. Now it's called Yani Crab. Okay whatever.
Anyway you can ride by there any time of day any day of the week and the parking lot is packed with Altimas, Chargers, old Escalades and Tahoes. None for me thanks.

What is a good thing to order on the menu ? I travel to Gray , Monticello, Milledgeville and Eatonton on a regular basis. It seems like it would be a easy place to call in a order and pickup when I am driving back home.

What is a good thing to order on the menu ? I travel to Gray , Monticello, Milledgeville and Eatonton on a regular basis. It seems like it would be a easy place to call in a order and pickup when I am driving back home.
Hot wings are good as is the boneless two chicken breasts + 10 shrimp and fries for $11.49 (with drink). Fries are better than almost anyone's. Catfish, perch are good too. Hush puppies aren't so hot but you have to order them separate as a side anyway.

Back
Top Bottom