My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters
What year is your Fat Boy? Carburetor or Fuel Injected? Looks Like an EVO Motor...The Sherman Tank of motorcycle engines!
Beautiful Bike, My first Harley was a Fat Boy too.
A small piece of advice.....once you get use to that Softail, don't get on a Touring Bike (Road King, Street Glide, Road Glide) or Touring Bike will quickly be you Next New Harley.

Enjoy....and ride it year round!

maxresdefault.jpg

What year is your Fat Boy? Carburetor or Fuel Injected? Looks Like an EVO Motor...The Sherman Tank of motorcycle engines!
A small piece of advice.....once you get use to that Softail, don't get on a Touring Bike (Road King, Street Glide, Road Glide) or Touring Bike will quickly be you Next New Harley.

It is a custom built bike. It has a 98 EVO motor with 6500 miles on it on a 2005 softail frame. I believe it is carburated.

I second this, congrats on the first Harley

Back
Top Bottom