• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Man riding a Harley is a different experience. From the mechanical sound of the engine turning to the vibration of the motor. I gotta say it is really growing on me. Starting to see why people ride Harleys.

IMG_3740.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG
IMG_3742.JPG
IMG_3743.JPG
IMG_3744.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG

I feel like I am going back in time riding this bike.
Nice Scooter!

Thanks brother! I'm loving it but I bet my neighbors are hating me LOL. I can't stop myself from hopping on it and riding around the 1 1/2 mile circle in the neighborhood. It is just too much fun.

Thanks brother! I'm loving it but I bet my neighbors are hating me LOL. I can't stop myself from hopping on it and riding around the 1 1/2 mile circle in the neighborhood. It is just too much fun.
LOL get that thing up in the mountains and cruise along , that's way more fun than your neighborhood

I am not that experienced of a Harley rider. So I will be in the neighborhood until I build up my confidence with it. Just taking it slow right now. I have always ridden crotch rockets. Getting old and fat though I think a Harley is more appropriate.

If you ride with shorts, get a ball protector for the back jug! Don't ask me why I know.

Back
Top Bottom