• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

my first silencer/can/suppressor

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
That got approved is an AAC M4 2000 5.56 ( I am still waiting on 2 more to get approved An AAC Ecco 9mm and an AAC 7.62sd)

This is the first one I have owned and holy crap is it cool. Also didnt know how much dirtier the rifle gets so much faster. I started out with a clean rifle and 300 rounds in the bolt looks like it has 1200 rounds on it. I shot it so much that the noise it was making started to seem loud and I was doubting how effective it was ( I guess I just got used to it) so I let it cool down and I spun off the M4 2000 and rang a shot off yeah the silencer defiantly was doing its job at keeping the decibels down.

So my mane 3 surprises were.

1) how quite it was pleasantly suprised
2)how dirty the rifle got with only 300 rounds
4) how frigging hot the can gets even with a few rounds

awesome.jpg

Yeah now I am hooked on the NFA game. I never wanted an SBR until I picked this up on saturday and shot it then got to thinking how cool it would be to have this on an SBR with total barrel length right at 16" with it on it.

I dont even own anything threaded in 22lr................................................................................yet

I returned the weirdly threaded 10/22 I bought local (another thread) and then purchased this very lightly used 10/22 bull barrel target takedown. The barrel is about 16.5" and threaded. It's pretty freaking cool.

20170308_174030.jpg

That got approved is an AAC M4 2000 5.56 ( I am still waiting on 2 more to get approved An AAC Ecco 9mm and an AAC 7.62sd)

This is the first one I have owned and holy crap is it cool. Also didnt know how much dirtier the rifle gets so much faster. I started out with a clean rifle and 300 rounds in the bolt looks like it has 1200 rounds on it. I shot it so much that the noise it was making started to seem loud and I was doubting how effective it was ( I guess I just got used to it) so I let it cool down and I spun off the M4 2000 and rang a shot off yeah the silencer defiantly was doing its job at keeping the decibels down.

So my mane 3 surprises were.

1) how quite it was pleasantly suprised
2)how dirty the rifle got with only 300 rounds
4) how frigging hot the can gets even with a few rounds

View attachment 1091887
Yep blow back is a beach.

I dont even own anything threaded in 22lr................................................................................yet

I had only one 22 threaded rifle before I purchased the 22 can back in May. Now I'm up to 3 rifles and 3 pistols. Now the only problem I have is.......i still don't have my suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom