• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My "new again" F150

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
Master Extractor
162   0
Reaction score
So I was getting bored with my 2010 F150 Lariat 4x4. Ryan and the guys over at Injected Engineering did some tweaking for me. I got my truck back Sat. and I am very pleased:) 380rwhp (which is approx 510 at the flywheel) and 385rwtq at 6.5lbs boost. The power of this beast is endless. It's like it knows you'll quit before it does...it just pulls and pulls, and then pulls some more. It is not neck jerking fast, but the torque is absolutley crazy!! Aric tuned it gently as I tow with this truck. I had the following done:

Whipple twin screw supercharger
CAI
NGK Silver Racing plugs
Stainless Works headers
Custom front-end exhaust and y-pipes to connect to my existing Magnaflow cat back
Billet fuel rails

Next item on the the list - new cams.

Any other ideas to get this beast to 600??

5ee9bd21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cams and head work would be the next steps on the quest for 600hp. As well as Fuel management. Say bye to economy, not that those are much for it anyway. All it takes is money! :p

Nice hop up for a tow/hauler! Keep the updates coming!

Any other ideas to get this beast to 600??

trade it for a chevy

There's always one person that has to be an ass - guess that guy is you :) Never been a Chevy fan - not being able to do it on their own reinforced that feeling. I had a Caprice Classic in college, the only thing it was good for was - well it had a huge back seat:)

Last edited:
Awesome numbers but I didn't think there would be an over 100hp loss with the auto...that is a huge drop.

Running stock internals in the motor?

Well, after the fly, it has to go thru the transfer case, axle, diff, etc.. On avg there is a 25-30% drivetrain loss to the rear wheels, esp in a 4x4 - so Ive been told and read. Yes, all original Ford factory guts.

Back
Top Bottom