• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My "new again" F150

Now I know where all that money I give the orthodontist every month for my boys braces goes. ;)
I hear you. Doesn't look like it's going to school loans. LOL.

I'm a chevy man, but will give anyone credit for doing a tasteful or badass customizing. Horsepower ain't doing anything if you can't get it to the ground. Keep working on it.

Now I know where all that money I give the orthodontist every month for my boys braces goes. ;)

I'm just stimulating the economy and redistributing wealth via the private sector:) School loans are long gone; but they were alot! 2012 dental school grads had an avg of $203K debt for 4 yrs of school - the ortho deserves his fees!

No burnouts - not with new Nitto's!! I decided on new stage 2 cams and 2 more lbs of boost - that will put me at about 10lbs. With another tune, that should get me over 400rwhp and rwtq (about 550 at the flywheel). The cams should add about 20-25 in the midrange and the boost should add another 20. Alas, I have given up on my quest for 600, as I now realize I will need an entire new lower half blueprinted engine for that (in addition to shedding weight) - I'm not ready for that on a daily driver, I enjoy my a/c seats, sunroof, tonneau cover, etc... too much. Parts on order, should be installed in the next month. I will try and get a dyno video / results. The Whipple is badass!! The sound is like a personal orchestra everytime I drive. I have my own personal TopGear sounds - everyday!! :) I did have an issue with the belt - it was rubbing a little on the engine coolant hose (just barely rubbing), had to add a stainless steel hose insert to stiffen the hose and prevent expansion in that area during heat / cooling periods. Stainless Works headers made this truck breath like a race horse. This engine sucks airs with the new headers!!! It is amazing how restrictive factory parts are!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom