• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new baby will be here tuesday.

You need to send him back or sell him to me cheap, he has fleas! :) (j/k about the fleas.)
Pretty Bird!!! Dude!:thumb:

Nah, He is my little boy. Would be like selling a baby. I still miss the little lab I gave away because my other dogs were picking on him. I wish I had just given it a little more time and let him get big then they would have left him alone.

Nah, He is my little boy. Would be like selling a baby. I still miss the little lab I gave away because my other dogs were picking on him. I wish I had just given it a little more time and let him get big then they would have left him alone.
I wish I had jumped on the Lab!

I wish I had jumped on the Lab!
I wish you had as well. I would have been trying to get him back a week later like I did with the other guy. He is in a really good home though but I still miss him. I would have given a thousand dollars to get him back and I only gave 300 for him initially.

I wish you had as well. I would have been trying to get him back a week later like I did with the other guy. He is in a really good home though but I still miss him. I would have given a thousand dollars to get him back and I only gave 300 for him initially.
At least he is in a good home! Wife and I have just started looking for another. Took us several years to get over the loss of our last..Glad you made a good choice with your new buddy!!

At least he is in a good home! Wife and I have just started looking for another. Took us several years to get over the loss of our last..Glad you made a good choice with your new buddy!!
Right on, I hope you find you one brother. Nothing like little animals for pals. They are just awesome!!! :)

Not that it's realistic, but as I got caught up on the thread, my mind wondered off into thinking about teaching a parrot or cockatoo to hunt like falconing, and teaching them to mock the prey, like "Silly wabbit" "we're going wabbit hunting" and "Got you sucka"

AREL22481-563x375.jpg
bird is to good for a "fishing boat" try this one

Teaching him how to say Roll Tide!!! Right now. LOL
For the love of all that is holy! I'm calling the ASPCA, PETA, The Humane Society, The Dog Whisperer, Jack Hannah, Dr. Doolittle and anyone else I can think of. That's animal abuse!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom