• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new FN baby...

signal24

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
FNX 45.....Haven't shot her yet but i think she's gonna be a blast. 2013-03-11 21.06.21.jpg

Thanks fellas. I've been carrying it around the house in my holster kings iwb. It feels better than my glock 30 does iwb. Ill let y'all know how it shoots after i fire it tomorrow.

can i play to? i just picked one up about 30mins ago and so far i am in love! being left handed, i am loving the ambi safety on it! can not wait to go shooting!!! (my camera sucks)

i13.photobucket.com_albums_a272_militaryrednek_IMG437_zps85539aa1.jpg

Nice. I was eyeing the FNP45 a while ago. Great firearms, but those elephant boots look funny. Do they stand up right when you drop them so you can do badass reloads like Christian Bale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I was eyeing the FNP45 a while ago. Great firearms, but those elephant boots look funny. Do they stand up right when you drop them so you can do badass reloads like Christian Bale?

attempting now.........it almost wants to stand straight lol! so close! and sorry, im not dropping a $100 mag unless im reloading and someones shooting at me lol. im actually liking the mags like that, makes grabbing one and reloading easier (just practicing so far) imo. and that is a awesome movie! gonna have to watch it again now lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
attempting now.........it almost wants to stand straight lol! so close! and sorry, im not dropping a $100 mag unless im reloading and someones shooting at me lol. im actually liking the mags like that, makes grabbing one and reloading easier (just practicing so far) imo. and that is a awesome movie! gonna have to watch it again now lol!

If you wont drop the mags, ditch the gun. That's a fighting tool, not a Ferrari. Take a course and see how happy the instructor is when you take the time to pocket an empty :) Just joshin you BTW.

Back
Top Bottom