• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My order of 1680 is stuck in ups hell!

Tiamat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with ups regarding my aa1680 from midway. I purchased 3 lbs. Apparently ups can only put a total 100 lbs of gunpowder on a any given truck.They didn't tell me this , the customer service agent at midway was the one that clarified this for me. She also stated that a lot of orders have been delayed do to the reg.as of now they have no clue when my power will leave their facility. I read were midway stated that it would take 4-6 weeks but, figured once it shipped it would take 10 days or so. 30.00 hazmat fee for what?

Last edited:
More than 100 pounds of powder?!?! Wow man I know that your free time will consist of cranking out ammunition.

Ha. No bud, in my frustration I forgot to mention that purchased 3 lbs. the 100 lbs is a max combined per truck. I guess a lot of people are buying powder.

They are correct. 100 lb limit for gun powder per UPS truck. So if they have 2000 lbs to ship it will take up to 20 days to get all of it picked. Then when it delivers they have the same problem. So if you and your buddies ordered a bunch of powder and you live in the same neighborhood then it may take a couple extra days for delivery. Primers are also included in the category.

Back
Top Bottom