• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My review on new Fort Daniel muzzle brake -- Pictures Inside

kwelhand

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
196   0
Reaction score
Yesterday, I went to my local C2 manufacturer, Fort Daniel in Lawrenceville, GA during the lunch time.
Fort Daniel is currently working on my registered full-auto MP5, and they're extremely pleasant folks to deal with.
Anyway, as soon as I walked in, I saw a pile of newly designed & manufactured muzzle devices made by Fort Daniel.
The quality of their new muzzle devices is simply amazing and I had to buy one to try out on my registered full-auto M16.
I'm a big fan of muzzle device and really like their overall short length & large multiple ports for controllability.
I was especially impressed with their finish, the color is the result of careful heat treating and very consistent with the rest of the batch.
Super excited to try it on! the flash hider mounts with the AAC installation tool (they'll install it for free).
Will update the result after this weekend's full-auto machine gun shoot... should be fun! :D

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02092.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02136.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02109.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02166.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02127.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02122.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02116.jpg

www.imagehostplus.com_v2_usr_2827_DSC02124.jpg

No... that's what I thought, too.
I thought it was some sort of anodizing finish, but it was result of extreme high-temp heat treating according to the owner.
I've never seen anything like that before, so I had to buy one.
The brown colored one is same thing but sand blasted first to achieve that color.

Is the gold looking one TIN coated? I want one for sure!

No... that's what I thought, too.
I thought it was some sort of anodizing finish, but it was result of extreme high-temp heat treating according to the owner.
I've never seen anything like that before, so I had to buy one.
The brown colored one is same thing but sand blasted first to achieve that color.

What's price point like?

Back
Top Bottom