My turn to rant!

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
So the man I credit with teaching me how to be a man is still a really close friend of mine. (Mom's ex husband) He lives in my home state Mississippi..Today I seen him post a very pissed off status about Buffalo wild wings and their no carry sign. Now here's where things get ****ty. Here, in GA, I can say **** you I'm carrying concealed and do it anyways, in anywhere that has a sign unless GA law prohibits it. In Mississippi, he must obey those signs. He even has an "enhanced! permit, which is bull**** as well, yet he still must honor those signs. He is a veteran, a long time resident of Ms, and the us military trusts him to work on the entire cockpit of a t45.. but if a business banishes his right to carry, he must honor it. What I'm saddened by and pissed off the most about is that Ms isn't like GA. Aside from your major cities, Ms is more country/southern and more gun loving than GA, but those bull**** laws exist. I told him to start getting people to contact reps and the governor, but without someone like GA packing, its a small army. If nothing else, its not until now that I realize how much GA packing has done for us. While we still need to change some things, you guys don't know how much it means to be able to carry freely to me when I look at the place called home and see the entire state turning anti gun. Crime there is picking up and I get a grim reminder of it everytime I check Facebook (I have their Leo on my profile, they publicly post arrests made and mug shots as well as arrest dockets) Ill admit it has become a ****hole recently because of it, but out in the county is what I call home. And my mom wonders why I wont move back to that state.

Rights taken are much more difficult to restore. It's kind of like sorry but we made a mistake and some fools will refuse to admit to a mistake even at the peril of others.

One voice will not be heard. A collective shout will be. It starts with one man with vision.

The liberal model of crime control has been to create anti-second amendment laws, zones and promote disarmament from perception rather than science. It ignores decades of criminology studies (professionals who study crime) and scampers to create biased pseudo-data through "public health" which is rather easy with the high yield of liberals that permeate the field. Through carefully selected data and ignoring confounding facts they build their platform to support their agenda.

They promote it as truth but it's propaganda that influences a naïve public and that is exactly the methodology they employ. It's best done when emotions are high, reasoning is low and as quickly as possible. Just like our states of New York, Colorado and Connecticut have accomplished with the support of the Democratic Party and their political platform based on further infringement of the second amendment.

We the people are not to be trusted with dangerous appearing semi-auto rifles or magazines that have 11 rounds, unless you are in New York then 8 rounds is just too much trust.

One man can with the help and support of others to effect change; it's just commitment that is often the deciding factor. It will take organization, educating the leadership/public and promotion of "effective" legislation that serves the people within the intent of the Bill of Rights. When our legislators isolate themselves as lords and we as peasants then their time has come to an end as a representative of the people.

We must vote them out! Or not and just sit around and focus our efforts at ranting, beaching, moaning and complaining to those who sympathize with our plight.

Note! Republican (all politicans) are a threat to the people's rights, it's just that the Democratic party has taken the lead in this role the past couple of decades.

Last edited:
It's about control, it's always been about control, and it will always be about control.

I was in college with a guy from Ms, and one night we were talking about the rules of firearms while in a car- They are strict-
Evidently there's a lot more spotlighting and shooting form the cab of a truck going on there- :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom