• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife says this is the Deal of the Day

i drink a pot of coffee every morning.....i would go broke trying to use one of those. 12 cups a day at $0.33 per cup for the cheapest would run me about $1,500 per year, and some of those are about $1.00 a cup......i spend about $50.00 per year on the giant cans of Folger's at Costco.

i drink a pot of coffee every morning.....i would go broke trying to use one of those. 12 cups a day at $0.33 per cup for the cheapest would run me about $1,500 per year, and some of those are about $1.00 a cup......i spend about $50.00 per year on the giant cans of Folger's at Costco.

Folgers... Umm umm good.........

I think you should switch to decaf..

Use these,..

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Bre...s&keywords=k-cup+reusable+coffee+filter&psc=1

Buy your own coffee to use.If your not cleaning them weekly and making sure the filter is in good shape anything will fail over time.Ignorance about how to maintain one is sad considering how much info is available on the net.I use a cup of vinegar run thru mine weekly,coffee's always great tasting too bad you coffee novices are still stuck in the 60's,lol

I think you should switch to decaf..
images5.fanpop.com_image_photos_30600000__I_am_cornholio_beavib8b0288df9483ea440517cb930250b36.png

Back
Top Bottom