N82 Tactical Nate Squared professional holster

kdean

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
If you carry something bigger than a pocket gun and are looking for a comfortable all day IWB carry holster look no further. N82 Tactical holsters are ridiculously comfortable. I have the professional model for a glock 19. The professional has a hard shell and a twist into your body style retention system that I figured I wouldn't like but after about 2 days I was use to it and it's a little stiff at first anyways. It locks the gun around the trigger guard and the great thing is that it will fit most if not all compact and sub-compact glocks. Easy to re-holster and whenever I'm somewhere I can't carry I just leave the gun in my truck and leave the holster on. It's just that comfortable. Great customer service too talked to Nate Johnson a couple times before I got one. Do yourself a favor a Google N82 tactical.

i bought a n82 pro holster for my glock 26 and xds .45. i hate them. they are only a single clip so the weight of the gun is always trying to turn it upside down. i am forever re-adjusting the damn thing. it is also to thick with the padded back. it makes my glock print very badly. the xds being thinner is not as bad. i wish i could send them back for a refund. if you want a holster that is truly super comfortable, get a galco king tuk or a crossbreed. the two clips on the belt hold the gun in the perfect spot all day long.

Use Loctite. Sure it voids the warranty but I would just buy another. I like the retention system better than kydex. I've never really liked the feel of leather against my skin. N82 is either suede or something close to it. I wear it around 13-14 hours a day. I do like the 2 clip systems better but I can make a 1 clip system work if its more comfortable.

Last edited:
The screw and fixed nut are not plastic. It has a small plastic buffer between the steel clip and polycarbonate. Try nail polish or something first. When you wear a holster from 5am to 6 or 7pm comfort is everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom