Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

i could say this in regards to stereotyping

the only common factor between gun owners is the fact that we own guns
common line between all cops is they all work for the government.........that might be a big part of the issue for most cop "haters"

Remember DFAS is government too and you would not to be blindly condemned based on these dumb ****s:

abu-graib.jpg

Capt Dave, be careful about your insinuations.................if you are naive enough to believe there is not widespread corruption through law enforcement, then your part of the problem. That's like saying that politicians aren't corrupt,............power corrupts, don't forget that.
I'm sorry but I have to vehemently disagree. There is corruption in any field, about the same across the board. It is just that with the political climate and the advancing technology in information every thing look worse. At one time I would not have allowed myself to be associated with LEO. But as the years progressed the profession continually policed itself and started weeding out the bad apples and started being more carefull whom they hires. To be fair much of the was brought on by the advent of video technology and law suits. Now days if you look where the stories originates you will see that it generally is the departments themselfs releasing the story to attempt to avoid the appearance that they are trying to cover something up.

yeah my flashback wasn't a lot of fun either bro.

I once had a troop come back from leave and we were being sent out on a 10 day SERE exercise......needless to say by day two the poor bastard was walking like john wayne. He approached me and said "Sir, my dick is on fire" I responded with "#1 I don't care #2 Did you not use a rubber? If not refer back to #1"

Meanie

Back
Top Bottom