Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

Your logic is unparalleled. If you're going to attempt to publicly disparage a profession, at least get the actual profession correct.

As it turns out, this is the jail for the City of Baltimore, ran by the City of Baltimore PD, the Police Chief and many City of Baltimore ploce officers are gonna loose their jobs over this and there will be more criminal prosecutions than just the ones that were initially fird. Put that in your pipe and smok on that for a while.

You can keep defending these crooks all you want, it don't make it right though.

I'll bite.

Correctional officers are a different animal from street cops. It isn't an excuse, but it is a truth. Different hiring standards, codes of conduct, and expectations. Depending on the department, just a warm body to man a post is enough for promotion.

And go ahead /flame on.

This! Now, I'm not downing corrections officers one bit. They do a job that I would never want to do. I've taken many people into jails, but I was ready to leave immediately. I have deep respect for those who work these thankless jobs for next to no pay. That being said, there is a very big difference between corrections / jailers and police officers.

Now chew on this: If a few bad cops makes all of them bad, I guess we should all turn in all our guns and amend the Constitution. The libs must be correct, because of the few bad apples (like the wacko in Colorado or the nutjob in Newtown), every gun owner is psycho and should be kept far from a gun. This is why I'll never understand how gun owners can possibly throw all police officers into the same category. As pro-gun people, we are constantly stereotyped by the liberal media. If anyone should understand how stereotyping is insane, it's people here...so why do so many here turn it around and do the same to police officers?

I'm not saying what these morons allegedly did is acceptable, it isn't...I'm just saying we should be careful when we "bundle." (like the "WE ALL BUNDLE" commercials.)

BTW, Very few people on this board can possibly have done more to stop problems in law enforcement as I have. When I was a detective, I was assigned to Internal Affairs. Trust me, I never once went lightly on anyone.

Last edited:
This! Now, I'm not downing corrections officers one bit. They do a job that I would never want to do. I've taken many people into jails, but I was ready to leave immediately. I have deep respect for those who work these thankless jobs for next to no pay. That being said, there is a very big difference between corrections / jailers and police officers.

Now chew on this: If a few bad cops makes all of them bad, I guess we should all turn in all our guns and amend the Constitution. The libs must be correct, because of the few bad apples (like the wacko in Colorado or the nutjob in Newtown), every gun owner is psycho and should be kept far from a gun. This is why I'll never understand how gun owners can possibly throw all police officers into the same category. As pro-gun people, we are constantly stereotyped by the liberal media. If anyone should understand how stereotyping is insane, it's people here...so why do so many here turn it around and do the same to police officers?

I'm not saying what these morons allegedly did is acceptable, it isn't...I'm just saying we should be careful when we "bundle." (like the "WE ALL BUNDLE" commercials.)

BTW, Very few people on this board can possibly have done more to stop problems in law enforcement as I have. When I was a detective, I was assigned to Internal Affairs. Trust me, I never once went lightly on anyone.

You were IA? I knew I didn't like you. I mean......what?

As it turns out, this is the jail for the City of Baltimore, ran by the City of Baltimore PD, the Police Chief and many City of Baltimore ploce officers are gonna loose their jobs over this and there will be more criminal prosecutions than just the ones that were initially fird. Put that in your pipe and smok on that for a while.

You can keep defending these crooks all you want, it don't make it right though.

You never answered the hooker question.

If 1 example of bad cops means all cops are bad, several examples of women being hookers must mean ....

i could say this in regards to stereotyping

the only common factor between gun owners is the fact that we own guns
common line between all cops is they all work for the government.........that might be a big part of the issue for most cop "haters"

Back
Top Bottom