• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Name the Dog and Win (lots of pics, so stay with it/We Got a Name

We've got two liver/white English Springers. (Our fourth and fifth Springers, love them) We went with Emmett & Eli.
My suggestions would be Guinness (beer) or Rufus.
My daughter just got her first Springer puppy and named him Murphy.
Whatever you choose, I know you'll enjoy them. They definitely love their people.

Liechtensteiner Von Maximillion
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Max for short .........

Back
Top Bottom