• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar 2016

upload_2016-1-24_14-13-25.png

When they took one of the races from Atlanta along with other southern states, I still watched but for the most part just watched the last couple of laps. I went to all tracks within a 600 mile radius, but not anymore.

If they would take all this down force off the cars and let's see what kind of drivers we have I might start watching on a more regular bases.

And when Tony Stewart got off for killing that kid in NY. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

I go to all the dirt races when they come to our area, week after next starts world of outlaws dirt series. I will be in Brunswick Ga, then down to Tampa for there series, then back up to Valuiosia motor speedways.

Cooter

When they took one of the races from Atlanta along with other southern states, I still watched but for the most part just watched the last couple of laps. I went to all tracks within a 600 mile radius, but not anymore.

If they would take all this down force off the cars and let's see what kind of drivers we have I might start watching on a more regular bases.

And when Tony Stewart got off for killing that kid in NY. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

I go to all the dirt races when they come to our area, week after next starts world of outlaws dirt series. I will be in Brunswick Ga, then down to Tampa for there series, then back up to Valuiosia motor speedways.

Cooter
Low downforce prevalent in 2016 rules package

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...6-rules-package-sprint-cup-low-downforce.html

As far as the dude that got killed.....that idiot grabbed a hold of the dam car as it was goin by....committed suicide IMO.

Is anyone really looking forward to the return of Nascar racing 2016 ?

Nope.

The knee jerk ban of the confederate flag did it for me. Not that I ever took one to a race, but I am not up for that kind of silly ass politically correct ban for no reason.

They have seen their last dime from this cracker