• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar to ban Confederate Flag.

although, i can see this as a marketing gimmick to bring back some of their core demographic, who they know will buy tickets just to come back just to wave a confederate flag..........

Well, you know, african americans are such a growth market for stock car racing...........lol
I find it funny when ppl. talk about NASCAR and have no idea wtf they talkin bout.

Bubba Wallace is in 5th place in the points standings right now.

l.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_.DeKlQgq9mVrSUTCwA2Xrw___YXBwaWQ9eW56177ec465c16d99d3e2895c23eac46ec.png

My son was at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last night, and they were asking folks to take the Confederate flag down when they entered the parking area. My son was flying his Bonnie Blue, when the woman at the gate asked the cop that was standing next to her what kind of flag it was. His reply was " that flag is ok, its a Texas flag"

My son was at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last night, and they were asking folks to take the Confederate flag down when they entered the parking area. My son was flying his Bonnie Blue, when the woman at the gate asked the cop that was standing next to her what kind of flag it was. His reply was " that flag is ok, its a Texas flag"
Were they just ASKING people to take the flag down, or were they REQUIRING them to take the flag down before they could come in?

Back
Top Bottom